Concrete5 provides theming to change look and feel of your website. You can select the themes from available or installed themes or you can download themes from Concrete5 marketplace.
Below are the steps on changing themes in Concrete5 based website.
This article applies to:
- Concrete5 v5.6.1
Step (1). Log-in into your Concret5 based website as an administrator.
Step (2). Click on Dashboard link which is on top of the page. It will display a Dashboard.
Step (3). Now click on Themes link which is under PAGES & THEMES section. It will display Themes page.
Step (4). Themes page displays available themes under Currently Installed section. These themes are installed and available to use.
- Choose the theme you want to set.
- You can click Preview button to preview the theme with your site’s content.
- If you don’t like the theme at all, you can click on Remove button to remove the theme.
- Customize button is useful to enable you to customize your website look & feel based on your requirement.
- Once you are OK with the theme click on Activate button to activate the theme. So the activated theme will be visible when you refresh your website.
Step (5). Concrete5 allows you to set a different theme for mobile browsers.
- Settings for mobile themes will be displayed under Mobile Theme section.
- Available themes will be displayed in Mobile Theme combo box.
- Select the theme you want to put it for Mobile browsers from Mobile Theme combo box and click on Save button to save your changes.
Step (6). Are you not impressed with the existing available themes? Install themes from Concrete5 marketplace by clicking on Get More Themes button.
Once you activate your theme, refresh your website to view your website in newly selected theme.
by Code Steps