By default in LimeSurvey web site, we can see a text “Please contact Administrator ( ) for further assistance.” message and which contains your web site’s Administrator’s e-mail too. This may cause an issue to your mail box to flood with UNWANTED spam mails as Administrator e-mail is exposed to others. We can avoid this by removing this message from the Home page.
In this Article I would like to mention the steps here to remove the text “Please contact Administrator ( ) for further assistance.” from Home Page of your LimeSurvey web site.
This Article applies to:
- LimeSurvey version 2.72.x
- Log-in to the web server where you have installed your own LimeSurvey web site.
- Go to the File Manager and go to the location where LimeSurvey views are located.
- Open the file “surveylist.pstpl” in the editor.
- Remove the code mentioned below:
<div class=”col-xs-12 survey-contact”>
- Refresh the Home page and you will see “Please contact Administrator () for further assistance.” message disappears.