In this Article, I am going to explain the steps to update the ClipBucket logo on your ClipBucket web-site.
- This Article Applies to ClipBucket Version 2.8.x.
- I hope this will work on other versions of ClipBucket too. But I haven’t tested. 🙂
- Log-in into your ClipBucket web site as an Administrator.
- Go to Admin Area. By default, you will see your website’s Dashboard.
Templates And Players v
Plugin Manager v
Tool Box v
- Click on General tab. ClipBucket software will expand the General tab and show its’ sub-items, like below:
Reports & Stats
Add New Phrases
- Click on Update Logo. ClipBucket will display a page it allows you to modify the web-site logo.
- On Update Logo page, click on Choose Files button and select the logo image you want to upload. Please note that the recommended image dimensions is 400 pixels width and 80 pixels height (400 px x 80 px)
- Then click on Upload Image button. ClipBucket, then upload the image to the web-server & change the web-site logo to the logo image what you have provided in the previous step.Preview of the image also you can see on the Upload Logo page.
- Open your web-site in another browser window and observer that your web-site is now showing the new logo, the one you have provided.