Outlook allows managing Quick Steps to delete, edit or re-arrange Quick Steps. So, that you can keep your favorite Quick Steps in the Quick Steps group for quick access.
This article applies to:
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
Step 1. Open Microsoft Outlook application.
Step 2. Click on the Home tab and look for the “Quick Steps” group.
Step 3. Click on the small icon (Manage Quick Steps) which is the bottom right corner of the “Quick Steps” group. Outlook will display the “Manage Quick Steps” dialog to allow to manage Quick Steps.
Step 4. “Manage Quick Steps” dialog will display a list of Quick Steps on the left side and select Quick Step’s description on the right side.
- To rearrange Quick Steps, click on Move Up or Move Down buttons which are displayed bottom of the Quick Steps list.
- You can also create new Quick Steps by clicking on the New button.
- On clicking on the Edit button, it will open the “Edit Quick-Step” dialog to allow you to edit the selected Quick-Step.
- Outlook allows duplicating Quick Steps. Click on the Duplicate button to create a Quick Step from the selected Quick-Step. It will open the “Edit Quick-Step” dialog to allow you to modify the Quick-Step.
- To delete the Quick-Step, click on the Delete button.
Step 5. Once you are done with Quick Steps, click on the OK button to close the dialog.